- The purpose of Acts.
- The Jerusalem community: theology + practice.
- Stephen: life + death.
- Paul’s conversion.
- Signs + wonders.
Designed for whom?
- Crispin’s former students who have completed a gospel module (either Mark or Introduction to the Gospels) and, ideally, his Creation and Worship OT module.
- When: 7:30pm Friday 17th–2 pm, Sunday, 19th January 2014.
- Location: The Mill, Burmington, Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire, CV36 5AF (http://thehouseofbread.org/)
- Fully catered, starting with evening meal on the Friday and ending with lunch on Sunday.
- Six weeks teaching post-Residential:
- Movies watched on home PC or in groups (up to you which you prefer).
- Seminars: Six weeks starting the week beginning 27th January.
- Seminars: Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evening (depending on your preference you be allocated a seminar group).
- Weekly homework: c. 30-60 mins.
- Optional Essay (you are welcome to write an essay on the module. Crispin will mark it and give you feedback. There will be an extra £25 charge for this by arrangement at the Residential).
* Booking a place means you have access to a computer and a broadband connection.
Cost: £140. To book click here.
[contact-form-7 id=”4″ title=”Contact form 1″]